Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is the mea culpa blog

So in case anyone didn't know, being an adult is HARD.

That's what she said.


Obviously, I still haven't mastered maturity (see comment above) so here is a list of things I'm currently sorry for screwing up:

1. Still no Christmas pictures. I will redress this situation at the end of this blog.

2. Not calling Suzy back. I FELL ASLEEP. I'm one nap away from applying for AARP.

3. Bailing on approximately a bajillion people Saturday night. I FELL ASLEEP. For the record, so did Sean. At 8:30, or one-glass-of-wine-o'clock. AARP: I am expecting a formal invite any minute.

4. Just now reading Andrea's comment about my blog. She's 10000x better at blogging than me, so you should follow her Steady Stream of Chatter.

So, here are Christmas pictures.
Daddy got a standing ovation for the universal remote.

This is the best picture I've ever taken. 
Nia loves Christmas, and I love Nia. Win-Win.

Shiloh loves me. This is a love/hate relationship on my end. See the licking?! See?!

New Years in my MJ jacket.

Cotton Bowl Tail Gate. Whoop!


It was really good to see TJ. 
Sean thinks I'm pretty without make-up. I think he's cute when he makes dumb faces. This is proof we are both crazy.

Trevor and I at the Cotton Bowl.

We lost, and I kept annoying Trevor. This is pretty much how the whole second half went for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment